FHW is supported by an intensive marketing campaign to ensure that you meet your audience. The outline of our global marketing campaign is as under.
- FHW will run a HOSTED BUYERS PROGRAMME: As part of this initiative your most important buyers outside Bangalore will be flown in by FHW to visit you at your stands. This unique and extensive buyer hosting initiative ensures that at FHW Bangalore you can meet each and every important buyer from across India under one roof.
- 40% of all exhibition revenue will be spent on promoting FHW to your key buyers.
- Personalised messages and calls to each buyer will be sent inviting them to see you at the show.
- Prescheduled appointments available at FHW will ensure you know who you are seeing and when before you arrive.
- Conferences and workshops with interactive features will run alongside FHW. Key buyers from across India and the sub-continent will be present to spot innovations and learn from industry leaders.
- Support from trade associations and councils in addition to regional and global media partners begin 6 months before the show.
- FHW will be advertised online, offline, outdoor and print.
- A team specializing in press and media relations will be constantly working on the Public Relations for the show.
- Social networking with key buyers and potential visitors
- Representation in leading trade fairs
- The FHW road trip will take place in key cities across India ensuring an India wide presence at the show.
For stall bookings, sponsorship opportunities and further information, please contact us