For further queries contact 91 22 67440499 | email@example.com
FHW is located in the hub of the commercial capital of India – Mumbai.
- Population: 18 million
- GDP: USD 43 billion
- Per capita income: 3 times the national average
- Highest density of food and hospitality outlets per square kilometre
- 7th in the list of "Top Ten Cities for Billionaires" by Forbes magazine and 1st in terms of those billionaires' average wealth
- 60% of India’s imports come through Mumbai
- Largest importer of food, drink and hospitality products - approx. 40% of total market value
The Bandra Kurla Complex is the new modern face of Mumbai. Located in the centre of the city with easy access to the North and South of the city, BKC is the new commercial capital of Mumbai.
FHW was held at the MMRDA Ground located at the Bandra Kurla Complex in the heart of Mumbai
View VENUE - FOOD HOSPITALITY WORLD 2012 in a larger map